Buy Today - Save 20% with discount coupon code "zylo20" for limited offer

Choose a SEO Friendly

WordPress Themes

for Your Corporate Website!

Best Corporate WordPress themes

Header/Menu Area

Home Support Personal One WordPress Theme Header/Menu Area

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  zylothemes 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Allison Brown
    Participant

Somehow the grey area for my header/menu is extra wide. Is there a CSS that I can use to adjust this or will involve something deeper?

I have two sites using the personal one pro theme and one of them drallisonbrown.com the header/menu area is correct but the other reikiforvets.org is the one with the larger header/menu area.

Thank you for the assistance.

zylothemes
    Keymaster

Hi Allison,
    You have added lots of menu in header.
    You need to adjust space OR Remove 1-2 menu.
    If you want to adjust menu, Please Send Temporary WordPress Login detail at:zylothemes@gmail.com

Best Regards
    Zylo Themes

Allison Brown
    Participant

Sent Email with login details

I tried to remove several menu items but it didnt adjust the header size. I also did a css adjustment of the .container size from 1100px to 1200px and nothing changed.

There are several different css changes in the “theme options” and in the “edit css” section of appearance. may there is something there that is expanding the header/menu.

Thanks again

zylothemes
    Keymaster

Hi Allison,

I have fixed your issue. please check your site and let me know your feedback.

If you want to edit CSS kindly Go to=> Appearance=>Editor=> then style.css file

You have added Unnecessary CSS in Custom CSS box in Theme Option Panel.

Please Manage CSS from Style.css File

Best regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.