Best Business WordPress themes

Delete Category and Archive in Pages

Home Support Guideline WordPress Theme Delete Category and Archive in Pages

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  zylothemes 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Lauren
    Participant

How can I delete the Category and Archives from the template on the side of the Pages?

zylothemes
    Keymaster

Hi Lauren,

if you don’t want sidebar on pages you can use full with template.

else want other than Category, Archive in sidebar.

kindly Go to -> Appearance -> Widget add any widget for your requirments.

if you are not satisfied this ans please mention the site URL.

Thanks

Lauren
    Participant

Got it, Thanks! You guys are great!!

Also, a few more questions regarding customizing post pages. (Sorry) πŸ™

1.) How do I get rid of the verbiage “Category:” on the top of a page and also the “Category” section at the top of the excerpt before you go into a post?

2.) How can I get rid of the verbiage “no comments” next to the date on a page excerpt and next to the date on a post?

3.) When you go into a post it first has the featured image at the top left. Right now it is trying to put my first paragraph on the side of the featured image but its not fitting directly on the side of it and leaving it to overflow directly underneath the photo making it look distorted. Is there any way I can keep the paragraph directly to the side of the photo or completely eliminate in from going on the side and having it start directly underneath it?

4.)Last question, I promise! At the bottom of a post page (one time I ran into it, somehow while changing options and such) it change just the verbiage of the previous or next post to a thumbnail with excerpt of the previous and next post and I would like that again instead of just the title. Can you point into the direction of how to get this again?

Sorry for all the questions.. I don’t know how to code.. πŸ™ I do appreciate all your help though and the quick responses I have been receiving to all my questions. You guys are the best!! πŸ™‚

zylothemes
    Keymaster

Hi Lauren,

I have getting 1 and 2 point.

but 3 and 4 point not getting what do you want exactly.

also need to some custom coding for that so please send Website URL and WordPress Login Details for temporary at zylothemes@gmail.com . then we will check and solved your problem quickly.

please send Screenshot for 3 and 4 point.

Thanks

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  zylothemes.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.